Lurkers

Monday, July 11, 2011

Quick Tips: Summer Glow

Being from Chicago, the last two months---as far as weather is concerned-- have been a luxury. To say it's "windy city" is an understatement. Our winter's are brutal. When summer rolls around though, it's time to blow our winter ways away. With that being said, our beauty routines need to be tweaked.

#1 Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer 
#1 There's a reason why I put this first. It's a simple self tanner  that works if you're as pasty as I am or if you just want to get a little bit darker. I of course have to use the fair shade However, there are medium and dark shades as well.  I recommend using this only on your arms and legs. Anywhere else will leave you looking splotchy or just plain dirty. (Believe i've been there it ain't pretty) It results in a healthy, gorgeous glow. You can purchase Jergens Natural Glow at any drug store. They come in various sizes starting at just $8.99! 











#2 Too Faced Snow Bunny Bronzer
#2 Getting tan is basically my quest every summer. Although my style icons such as Florence Welch and Zooey Deschanel tend to have more of a fair beauty, I still always long to be tan.(Think Lauren Conrad tan) In order to accomplish this task(the healthy way of course), I use Too Faced Snow Bunny Bronzer. It gives me a sunkissed look. It's not too far from my natural shade but dark enough to make a difference. You can get it at any Sephora for $28 





Urban Decay Afterglow Glide-On Cheek

#3 Urban Decay Afterglow Glide-On Cheek Tint Blush is one of the newest, trendiest Urban Decay products. I absolutely love it! I never was one for blush or foundation because I felt like it always made my face feel cakey and it just took too long to put on. So, I used to just use  concealer and bronzer for my face that is until I found this. It can be applied with foundation or just on bare skin. It gives you a healthy, effortless look. You can find it at Sephora for $24 in various shades. I personally love the shade "Score".


No comments:

Post a Comment